Popular South Arm neighbourhood family home, located on a large rectangular 7919 sq ft corner lot. Renovated kitchen with granite counter tops, shaker cabinets, stainless steel appliances & oversized fridge. The Master bedroom features a large 9’x7’ walk-in closet with built-in shelving and spa-like ensuite with soaker tub, double sinks and separate shower. French doors off the dining room lead to the covered 21’x12’ deck that you can enjoy all year long. The legal suite has a private, separate entrance and its own driveway. This beautiful home comes with hardwood flooring, double garage and certified wood burning fireplace.
Walking distance to schools, pools, playgrounds, tennis & basketball courts, baseball, South Arm Community Centre, trails, dog park, golf course, dry cleaner, cafe, grocery, gym and pharmacy!
- William Bridge Elementary about a 4 minute walk - 0.27km away Elementary and Middle 10400 Leonard Rd, Richmond, BC V7A 2N5, Canada
- Maple Lane Elementary about a 9 minute walk - 0.69km away Elementary and Middle 7671 Alouette Dr, Richmond, BC V7A 4P2, Canada
- Hugh McRoberts Secondary about a 6 minute walk - 0.42km away Middle and High 8980 Williams Rd, Richmond, BC V7A 1G6, Canada
- Steveston-London Secondary about a 17 minute walk - 1.25km away Middle and High 6600 Williams Rd, Richmond, BC V7E 1K5, Canada
- St Paul School about a 21 minute walk - 1.56km away Elementary and Middle 8251 St Albans Rd, Richmond, BC V6Y 2L2, Canada
PARKS & REC.
Whether you want to sit at a park bench with a good book or use one of the special facilities offered, you'll be happy to know that your neighbourhood is close to many wonderful recreational opportunities.
- Bridge Neighbourhood School Park about a 4 minute walk - 0.28km away 10400 Leonard Road, Richmond, BC, Canada Bridge Neighbourhood Park is a 5.9 acres park in the South Arm area. This athletics oriented park is tucked behind William Bridge Elementary school and has a ball diamond and soccer field. Sports Field, Ball Diamond, Playground, Multi-Use Pad, Picnic Facilities, and Trails http://www.richmond.ca/parks/parks/about/amenities/park.aspx?ID=30
- South Arm Community Centre about a 4 minute walk - 0.31km away 8880 Williams Road, Richmond, BC, Canada South Arm Community Centre is located on Williams Road between Garden City & No.3 Road. Facilities include a fitness centre, gymnasium, light-commercial kitchen, games room, seniors activity room, seniors lounge, preschool room, multipurpose rooms, meeting rooms, outdoor basketball courts, and a community hall. In addition, the South Arm Community Police Station is located on-site. Community Rec. Centre, Fitness/Weight Room, Gym, Games Room, Preschool Activities Room, and Community Hall http://www.richmond.ca/parksrec/centres/southarmcentre/southarm.htm
- South Arm Community Park about a 6 minute walk - 0.46km away 8680 Williams Road, Richmond, BC, Canada South Arm Park is a large 56.75 acres community park in the South Arm area. This athletics oriented park has a large community centre facility, 10 sports fields, 9 ball diamonds, 4 basketball courts, 8 tennis courts, and a large playground. To support the sports activities at the park, there are 9 portable wooden bleachers located near the ball diamonds. In addition to field and ball sports, there is a seasonally operated, heated outdoor pool with water slides. 4 Basketball Courts, 8 Tennis Courts, 10 Sports Fields, 9 Ball Diamonds, Playground, Tot Lot, Trails, Leash-Free Dog Area, Outdoor Pool, and Outdoor Rink http://www.richmond.ca/parks/parks/about/amenities/park.aspx?ID=50
The public transit system can be an easy, cost-effective and efficient way of getting around the city, accessible from your neighbourhood.
The nearest street-level transit stop is EB Williams Rd FS Pigott Dr about a 2 minute walk - 0.17km away http://tripplanning.translink.ca/hiwire?.a=iScheduleLookup
Every second matters in an emergency, and your neighbourhood is part of a dedicated safety system of emergency agencies including Fire Stations, Police Stations, and Hospitals.
- The nearest fire station is Shellmont - No. 6 Hall 1.4km away http://www.richmond.ca/contact/departments/safety/fire.htm Address 9400 No 4 Rd, Richmond, BC V7A 2Y9, Canada
- The nearest police facility is South Arm Community Police Station 0.32km away http://www.richmond.ca/safety/police/aboutus/community/southarm.htm?PageMode=HTML Address 8880 Williams Rd, Richmond, BC V7A 1G6, Canada
- Richmond Hospital 3.64km away Richmond Hospital, with 200 beds, is a large community hospital serving the needs of residents in Richmond, Delta, as well as travelers using the Vancouver International Airport and BC Ferries. Services provided at Richmond Hospital include Emergency, Ambulatory Care, Diagnostics, Intensive Care and Coronary Care, Maternity, Psychiatry and Surgery. http://www.vch.ca/locations-and-services/find-locations/?site_id=135
Other convenient retailers nearby:
- Pharmasave about a 5 minute walk - 0.4km away Address 116-10151 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC, V7A 4R6
- Safeway about a 5 minute walk - 0.4km away Address 100-10151 No. 3 Rd, Richmond, BC, V7A 4R6